- Location - Setting, Time, Place
- Main characters - Name: role, traits
- Plot – Problem, Building action, Climax, Resolution, Consequences
- What might the characters do next if the story continues?
- Quotable Quotes 1 - Any memorable quote
- Quotable Quotes 2 - Statements that start with but or however
- Similar to…(A personal experience or another story)
- Evaluate this story - Did you like it? Would you recommend it? Explain.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
English Unit 3: Science Fiction Short Stories
My son had finished the first draft of his own science fiction story, so we took a few weeks to read and study three classic stories. Two were by Isaac Asimov: Nightfall and The Little Lost Robot. He also read Ray Bradbury’s A Sound of Thunder. He filled out a chart with a story in each column and answers to these questions in the rows: